Sunday 10 May 2015

Grrrrrr

Spent an age writing my blog and I lost the thing! So instead you will get the condensed version.  I am very blessed.  I have so many good things in my life and so many opportunities. The experience I have are happy, sad, great and not so great. Mother try my patience, humility and sense of humour but they are still good! Life is really full at the moment sometimes with difficult challenges for me but some fun challenges too.  I am so blessed to be surrounded by good things and see so many good things in the world which lift me and make me feel hope and optimistic.  I am not saying my life is perfect, I face many challenges and my family face many challenges I play the hand I am dealt and don't always win!
I am grateful to know whatever is happening I can speak to God and He hears, listens and still loves.  There is wonderful talk by Henry B Eyring about prayer from April 2015 conference. I want my voice to be familiar to God because I talk to Him regularly not only heard when I am in a hole and need  rescuing again!  He quoted a prophet and said ' We do not have to cry unto him with many words. We do not have to weary him with long prayers. What we do need, and what we should do as Latter-day Saints, for our own good, is to go before him often, to witness unto him that we remember him and that we are willing to take upon us his name, keep his commandments, work righteousness; and that we desire his Spirit to help us.”  Keep the faith :)

No comments:

Post a Comment